Develop web sites and web applications. Whether you need a simple four page brochure site or a full blown e-commerce solution, I offer personal and professional attention to your project with quick turnaround. Specializing in custom Content Management Systems (CMS), utilizing the power of PHP and MySQL, and working with a team of talented graphic artists, my goal is to give you a web site which not only meets your needs, but exceeds your expectations. With a simple to use Content Management System, you have control over your site content. With no HTML or web development software knowledge, you can easily update photos, text, or items you sell through a series of intuitive forms.
Fix computers. MCSE, A+, NT-CIP, and ACE/ACI certifications mean that in addition to solving problems with your Windows or Macintosh computers, I can address all your networking and internet connection sharing needs as well. Best of all, I come to you! No need to unplug wires and lug the computer to you car.
Teach. Freelance technical trainer. Computer technology instructor at SofTrain and A-B Tech.
- A-B Tech Community College Adjunct Teacher of the Year 2006-2007
- 2008 National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development (NISOD) Excellence Award recipient
Write. I write computer books:
- Labyrinth Publications, Inc.
- author, Microsoft Office 2013 PowerPoint (2013)
- series editor, Microsoft Office 2010 Series (2010)
- author, Microsoft Office 2010 PowerPoint: Comprehensive Course (2010)
- author, Transitioning to Microsoft Windows Vista (October, 2008)
- author, Welcome to PC Security and Maintenance (September, 2008)
- author, Transitioning to Microsoft Office 2007 (August, 2008)
- author, Web Page Design with XHTML/CSS (Winter, 2008)
- co-author, Microsoft Office 2007: Essentials (Spring, 2007)
- author, Microsoft Office 2007 PowerPoint: Comprehensive Course (Spring, 2007)
- co-author, Computer Concepts and Vista (Fall, 2007)
- Cengage Learning
- author, Adobe Flash CS6 (2013)
- co-author, Adobe Photoshop CS6 Comprehensive Concepts and Techniques (2013)
- co-author, Adobe Photoshop CS5 Comprehensive Concepts and Techniques (2010)
- author, Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 CourseNotes (Fall, 2009)
- author, Adobe Photoshop CS4 CourseNotes (Fall, 2009)
- contributing author, Adobe Photoshop CS4: Complete Concepts and Techniques (Fall, 2009)
- contributing author, Mike Meyers' Managing and Troubleshooting PCs (Spring, 2007)
- contributing author, Mike Meyers' Guide to CompTIA A+ Essentials Exam 220-601 (Spring, 2007)
- contributing author, Mike Meyers' Guide to CompTIA A+ PC Technician Exams 220-602, 220-603, & 220-604 (Spring, 2007)
- EMC Paradigm Publishing
- technical editor, Our Digital World (Jan, 2010)
- contributing author, Internet Systems and Applications (Spring, 2007)